Elegant design, highest performance. Small in size, low in weight. Easy paper load, much faster printout. Especially developed for use in automotive environment. The new HALE Thermal Paper Printer TPD-02 fulfills all requirements for a taxi printer. Modern and ready for the future!
Taximeter and dispatching device printer
- taxi receipts
- shift accountings
- trip memory printouts
- utilisation figures
- receipts from credit card terminal
- printouts from data terminal and apps
The taxi owner configures in the code-protected owner mode of the taximeter, which totalizers are printed in the shift accounting and whether trip memory and total counters are included.
TPD-02 with Bluetooth connectivity
- As special version (TPD-02-BT) the printer is also bluetooth capable, compatible with Android (iOS optionally). One-time pairing – automatic connection with app!
- It prints a machine-readable QR code with digital signature.
- Please note: Standard version TPD-02 cannot be updated to TPD-02-BT!
- HALE CAN, CiA compatible
- RS232 +/-12V level
- Serial 5V interface
- SD card for fiscal memory
- USB for software updates
- Bluetooth (optional with version TPD-02-BT)
- With its functional mounting plate the printer can easily be clipped on and is compatible with all HALE taximeters.
- The new easy paper load system allows paper change in just a few moments: To insert paper just open the lid, insert HALE Thermal Paper and close the lid.
The quality receipt
- The graphical thermal paper printer prints different font widths, font sizes, italic and bitmaps.
- The special control of the printer head ensures perfect results.
- Additionally, printout is much faster than before!
- In the new HALE Partner Area individual headers and footers can be programmed comfortably, consisting of text and graphic (for example company or dispatching center logo).
- With its special coating HALE Thermal Paper is resistant against environmental influences and indelible for at least 10 years storage. For more printouts the paper role has been extended from 12 to 15,5 metres.
- The low current consumption yet corresponds to the future automotive standards.
- The HALE TPD-02 only consumes current during printing (automatic wake-up via interfaces) and is otherwise in sleep mode.
Ideal operation and transparency
The 4-coloured LED display indicates the printer status:
- green – ready for printing
- red – end of paper
- green/blue – Bluetooth pairing mode
- red/yellow – cool-down
- dark – autosleep mode
Separate keys for ‘paper feed’ and ‘paper out’ allow comfortable operation.
The easily visible paper roll allows the driver to see how much paper is left and facilitates the exchange of rolls.